Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Let Your Puppy Appreciate Family Time
Big Grin 
I followed a 1 year-old female dog of a year ago. To get extra information, you are able to check-out: 网友留言-Discover New Automobile Dealer-南京回收药品15062276944. I've 2 cats who was raised with dogs and like dogs. When my dog first appeared, the first day or two she was subdued-- being in a new surrounding - however she wished to play tough with all the cats... which didn't set too well using them.

The cats work and when we attempt to have all of them in the sam-e room together when watching TV, etc she chases. I have been keeping them separate with child gates (canine in the kitchen a... If you are interested in marketing, you will probably fancy to study about home page.

Expensive Adam,

I adopted a-1 year-old female dog of a year before. I've 2 cats who was raised with dogs and like dogs. When my dog first came, the first day or two she was subdued-- being in-a new surrounding - but she wished to play tough with the cats... which did not set too well with them.

The cats run and once we try to have them within the sam-e room together when watching TELEVISION, an such like she chases. I have been keeping them separate with baby gates (the dog in your kitchen and the cats in family area) and don't allow dog over unless both cats are outside. The dog ultimately ends up spending too much time in the confines of the kitchen with this method.

Will there be a method to teach her that we do not want her rough-housing using the cats so they can all be together in the same place when I am present? The e-collar sounds good but therefore expensive. Why not a cheaper s-olution? Thanks. Liked the book!

Willie Mae & DeAnne

Expensive Willie Mae & DeAnne:

Once the cats run, they are triggering your dog's food drive. This is instinctive. But, it's also natural for a dog to defer judgement to his group leader.

What this implies is that: You need to behave like the pack leader.

In other words, if you tell you dog to lay out, you must MAKE USE OF THE TECHNIQUES in the book (timing, reliability and motivation) to keep the dog in a down-stay.

I personally LOVE having cats around when I'm training. For one more perspective, consider checking out: Bowling Outfit that Suits You - CosmicRadio.TV Community. What could possibly be safer to proof your dog around?

Remember, your dog must remain down UNTIL you give him the 'Take a break'! command. If h-e gets as much as chase the cats, then you will need to correct him back in the down position.

If h-e gets up again, it is a sure bet your modifications lack enthusiasm. (Correct more tightly. Make sure you are receiving slack in the line. When the dog's human anatomy is moving when you correct him, then you are using muscle rather than technique... not good!)

That you do not need an electronic collar. Merely a $12 prong collar and a six-foot leash.

When you get your pet to put up a down-stay around cats using simply persistence, correct timing and determination, your friends will think you are a master. Or the missing love child of Sigmund and Roy.

Now if you can just get those disgusting cats trained!

That's all for now, folks!

Adam.