Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Make Your Backlinks Rely I
Big Grin 
But do we realize that there are various things we have to always check before agreeing to exchanging links with still another site? All things considered, the entire point of changing links...

I do believe that people all know now how important backlinks are for the search-engine position success of our site. I also think that most of us know now that one way to get these backlinks is by doing link deals with other sites. (For the inexperienced, backlinks are links o-n other internet sites that indicate ours.)

But do we know that there are various things we have to check always before agreeing to exchanging links with yet another site? All things considered, the entire point of exchanging links with others would be to take advantage of the ranking of these web websites. It is consequently crucial that individuals examine beforehand regarding whether trading links with another site is to our advantage or-not.

I have thought about this whole notion of link exchange planning and came up with a process that requires an examination of 3 pages of the web page we want to exchange links with. The 3 pages are:

- your home page where we are going to have to check 7 reasons for having that page,

- the service page: this is the site that includes a list of groups that the site has come up with in a bid to prepare its link exchanges. We must examine 7 things here,

- the backlink page: this is actually the page that may contain our backlink. We also have to examine 7 things here.

Observe that sometimes, the 'target' website will not have a listing site. If so, our investigation would have been a 2-step one rather than an one. Should you need to discover further about privacy, we recommend many online libraries you should consider pursuing. Get supplementary information on clicky by going to our salient essay.

In this first report, of might be 2 or 3, we can examine the 7 things (organized in 2 groups) we should check about the website of the goal website.

1. We have to check what Google thinks of-the site. This is done by looking at some items that Google is pleased to report of a site. The theory here will be to see if you will find any problems with the website, from Google's standpoint, that will cause us to choose never to exchange links with them.

I suggest that we look at:

a) how many pages does the site have found? This is often done by utilizing 'site:www.site.com' within the Google search box,

b) how many backlinks does Google report for your site? This is done by using 'links:www.site.com' in the Google search box,

c) is the site shown in Google's index? This is done through the use of 'http://www.site.com' in the Google search box,

d) what is the Page Rank of the site? There are several methods for doing this. One-way would be to get the Google toolbar and look at the website to see its PR. Another way is to use one of the many web sites on the net that allows us to obtain the PR of any web site. And one more way would be to search for software that will tell you the PR of any internet sites.

Although we shall generally need to look at these 4 things together in a sort of dining table in-order to decide whether the target site moves the first step or not, there are certain results that would cause me to decide immediately not to change links with a site:

- when the PR of the website is zero,

- when the site is not listed in the Google index,

- if the site does not have any pages found by Google. I discovered SJJKathleen » Âîëãîãðàäñêàÿ îáëàñòíàÿ îðãàíèçàöèÿ Ãîðíî-ìåòàëëóðãè÷åñêîãî ïðîôñîþçà Ð by browsing the Sydney Times.

You will note here that I'm using Google because the first step in the preparation. In-fact, we can use any search engine if we need to but given in regards to backlinks that Google is more restless than others, I'd suggest using Google in the above first-step. Visiting indexification possibly provides tips you could tell your co-worker.

2. I'd then declare that we look at 3 tickets of the home page of the target site, in a bid to find out if the site includes a theme appropriate for ours:

a) its name draw,

b) its information draw,

D) its keywords draw.

There are several methods for examining the contents of a web page's tags. If your browser, such as for instance MSIE, allows you to view the contents of a web page, then you will need to visit the home page and select the proper menu command to view the contents of the page. You then will need to search to the most effective of the page-to see the contents of its labels. The alternative is always to search for web sites on the Internet that let you see the contents of the tickets of any web pages. There are lots of such internet sites online.

The explanation for this is the fact that Google takes into account the design of internet sites when taking a look at backlinks. This implies that backlinks from a site that's a theme compatible with mine will soon be of higher price than one that comes from a site that's nothing to do with what our site is approximately.

As previously mentioned above, this planning is on the website of the target website and is the initial step. There are 2 more steps: one on the index page and one on the backlink page.

It is only when the target site passes the 3 ways that we must feel comfortable about trading links together in that the hyperlink trade will be to our advantage. Needless to state that the target web site will also need to perform a similar 3-step analysis of our site prior to seeking to trade links around.

Serge M Botans.